Lloyd has been listed as a Rising Star solicitor in Property & Real Estate in the 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions of Doyle's Guide.
Clients value Lloyd's quick commercial advice and negotiating ability to achieve results.
Lloyd advises on all types of property transactions across Australia. He acts for landlords, tenants, purchasers and vendors in retail, office, industrial and residential matters.
Lloyd's expertise includes:
- commercial and residential leasing, acquisitions and sales;
- development of commercial and residential land; and
- property due diligence.
Lloyd's highlights include:
- acting for national retailers including Myer, Kmart and Bunnings on leasing and development matters across Australia;
- acting for office REITs including Investa and Charter Hall on their national office assets;
- acting for fund managers including Fife Capital on various industrial acquisitions and sales;
- advising various Singaporean REITs and institutions including ARA, Tong Eng and Rockworth on their Australian real estate investments and strategies; and
- acting for Singapore listed ARA in the project team associated with the acquisition of the landmark Southgate complex in Melbourne for $578 million.